Chaz and I finished up the nursery this weekend. We got the decor on the walls hung, all her newborn to 3 months clothes washed, our hospital bags packed, layers of crib padding and sheets put down, monitors/stroller/bouncer set up, pacis washed, and a few of the things we didn’t get from our showers bought. Whew! Chaz looked at me as we were finishing up and said “I think we are ready!”
Well, as ready as we’ll ever be. :) Now all I have to do is wait, which as you know, is killer for me. But it’s a good kind of wait because I know that every day homegirl cooks, the better off she will be!
I’ll post pictures of the completed nursery as soon as I take them. I’m in love with how it all turned out!
33 weeks-still alive and kickin’:

No, no, don't call out the whale rescue team. That's just me, silly:

Hope everyone had a terrific 4th of July! I must admit, I didn't see one firework. It has rained in OKC for the past week so we didn't venture out to any of the remaining shows that weren't cancelled. Oh well, this time next year, we'll definitely get to enjoy them as a family!!! :) Have a great day!
3 comments:
you still look just adorable! can't wait to see pics of your sweet baby dean!
You're so good!! You are always a step ahead of me!! How are you feeling? Just this week I have become really uncomfortable, I'm hoping he'll come in about 2 more weeks! yeah
Bonnie! I am so incredibly happy for you! When the "big day" gets here, make sure you designate someone to be the photographer. My Hubby took pics of absolutely everything! I love being able to go back and "relive" those two special days when my babies were born! Please enjoy every second because it goes entirely too fast!!!
Post a Comment