Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Say a little prayer :)

I debated whether to post about this or not but figured most of you are close friends and family of mine that I know will lift our sweet baby girl up in your prayers. I figure the more people “phoning home” to our Lord on our behalf can’t hurt right? :)

Yesterday, my doctor’s office called and said they had gone over the sonogram we took on Friday. She immediately reassured me that Dean looked perfectly fine and healthy but that the placenta is sitting low. (Sorry if that’s TMI, I don’t know how else to describe it without using that ugly word.)

She went on to say that they want to schedule a sonogram in about 6 weeks to see if it has risen to the position that it’s supposed to be. I am to take it easy and she said to do minimal, if any, exercising at all.

Of course, I immediately panicked. If you know me, it’s what I do. But I think any new mom would do the same, don’t you think? I had the night to talk and pray about it with family and I feel better knowing that it’s in God’s hands. There’s nothing I can do about it but give it to Him.

So pray that 1) I can stay calm and not worry…oh man is that going to be difficult…and 2) that in this next 6 weeks, she has moved up to the correct position. I trust that everything is going to be fine and that the Lord will protect my precious daughter whom I love already more than words can describe.

Sorry to have such a downer post but I feel better knowing that I will have so many sweet friends and family lifting her up in prayer. Thank you soooo much in advance!!

16 comments:

Cassie said...

Sweet Bonnie, I will definitely be praying for your peace and Dean's placenta to move on up:) Thanks for sharing and letting us join you in prayer!

*Courtney* said...

I'll be praying too...I had a similar thing happen with Houston and my placenta finally moved up.

Unknown said...

I know how it goes to worry about something that is totally out of your hands! We are praying for you three!

Melissa said...

thinking about you!

Matt and Jenn said...

Bonnie, We'll definitely be praying for you! Philippians 4:6-8 is a great verse to meditate on too. It always helps me when I'm anxious or worrying. :-)

Jessica said...

Bonnie, I will be praying for you and baby Dean. I'll be praying for peace for you and for Dean's placenta to move up. I'm so sorry that you are undergoing this stress.

Jamie Thompson said...

OF course we'll pray for you. I know how stressful it can be thinking about your little one because it is totally out of your control but that's why we have God! I pray everything will turn out alright. And Yes, a play date someday sounds great!!

Jennifer said...

Bons,

Love you so much!! Definitely you, Chaz and little Dean are in my thoughts and prayers!

Can't wait to meet her!

Xxoo Jenn

Jessibee08 said...

hi, i dont know you, but was friends with Chaz. I wanted to give you some encouragement that this exact thing happened with my 2nd pregnancy. And she is totally fine!! In 90% of cases, the placenta rises as you get bigger and everything is fine! I got on the internet, something none of us should do! :) and freaked myself out. But it was all for nothing; God is in control and takes perfect care for us! I will be praying for no fear, and of course your placenta to move into the perfect place.
Jessica Bottomly

Bonniebeewester said...

Thanks everyone sooo much! I knew I could count on you guys for support and encourgament :) I'm one lucky lady!

Erynn said...

Thank you for sharing. So sweet to see everyone who is and will pray. I will pray for you guys. Keep us posted.

Kim said...

We will definitely be praying for you and Deen. I had a low placenta level too. They just did a sonogram check this week and all is fine. Just get lots of rest!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Bonnie - we are totally praying for your precious angel you have wished for!!! God is good!!

Tyler and Ann said...

We'll be praying for you and sweet baby Dean- we love you!

Kristen said...

I will be praying for her & you. I had that with one of my twins and the placenta never moved & he IS GREAT!!! My was called Placenta previa where your placenta sits on your cervix. You just can't deliver vaginally & you have to lift pretty much nothing from here on out. I didn't exercise, lift groceries, etc.
I hope that the placenta moves, but know that if it doesn't , it will be ok too. :) praying for yall.

John, Emily, Noah, and Luke Wohlgemuth said...

I will be praying! God is good and has a perfect plan!

Who needs exercise...JK! You know I love it too! But you can do it...it is just a few months of your life! At least that is what I told myself.