Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

22 Weeks!!

I've been busy getting back in the swing of things since we got back from Florida. I have so many fun pics to post and I will later, but for now, here's my 22 week bump. I'm really stretching and growing these days. All day long, I feel a new pain here or cramp there, so I guess that means Dean is getting used to her surroundings. And this week, she is officially a pound! Wow! Go Dean go!!

Thanks mom for my cute shirt! I do love my bump :)






I'll post soon about my trip to Florida. I know you can't wait. Ha! Have a teriffic Tuesday!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the shirt... ADORABLE!

Jennifer said...

Stretchy shorts!!!! Is that really necessary ?? I'm betting you could easily fit into a 6 or 8! I bet you don't even need maternity clothes!