

Oh, I almost forgot. I had my first stranger ask if I was expecting. It was a lady TSA Security officer and she asked "Are you expecting?" Man is she brave!! I squealed with delight though. Made my day!
Many of the things I have read say that from 15 weeks on, I may be able to feel the baby kick. So, at night when I’m falling asleep, I lay my hand over my belly, hoping for a flutter or something that resembles a kick. Still haven’t felt it yet but it is a nice way to drift off to sleep.
What’s going on with Little One this week:
Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, she's likely to move away from the beam. Finally, if you have an ultrasound this week, you may be able to find out whether your baby's a boy or a girl! (Don't be too disappointed if it remains a mystery, though. Nailing down your baby's sex depends on the clarity of the picture and on your baby's position. He or she may be modestly curled up or turned in such a way as to "hide the goods.")
I almost can’t stand the fact that my baby’s gender is now available and I won’t know for almost a month. Ahh! That’s an eternity in Bonnie days…
Well, I guess that’s all for now. I have another appointment in the morning and hope everything is going along just great.
4 comments:
wow..you sure did! you look a lot bigger than last thursday...meaning your stomach! ;)
thanks for the nice comment :) not sure what you meant but i have been doing weight watchers online for a few weeks...it works! i highly reccomend it after little wester comes (whenever you stop nursing that is!)
Try drinking a coke or orange juice and then laying down and you might be able to feel your sweetpea move!! I know it is so hard to wait to find the gender! Just wait, you'll be like me and the dr will say "I am 85% sure it's a girl" and then you have to wait another weeks before you get a 100% answer!!
That's the worst... waiting to find out the sex! After that, it flies by until the very end...then time seems to slow down again :)
You are looking so cute!! It was so good to see you last week and I'm so glad to hear things are going well!
Post a Comment