

Little One is moving now pretty much all day every day. We need to have a talk about curfew because it’s out and about at all hours of the night. I’m now to the point where I can feel a kick coming. My stomach will have this “rolling sensation”…then BAM! It kicks. I now don’t have to hold my hands on what used to be my abdomen to feel a kick.
Ok, you have to vote on what Little One is at the top right-hand corner of this post. Pretty please?? I’m dying to know and I love these little poll thingies. I’m such a sucker for cheesiness.
Well, I guess the next time I post, I will be informing you if I’ll be buying sweater vests or dresses. Yippeee!!!!!!!
PS: Does anyone know where to find a cute baby book? I seem to only come across either yellow duckies or “Boys/Girls are a gift from Heaven”…the same ol same ol stuff. I wanted to go ahead and get a baby book so I can fill out the pregnancy stuff in it. Ideas???
7 comments:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ednamae
Look at that website and see if you like it. You look great. I grew a TON from week 20-24. You might go through a growth spurt!
I voted girl, just because I know you would have a ton of fun dressing her up, but honestly, I have no clue! :) Guess we'll find out in a few days....eeeekkk! We're so excited for y'all! Either one would be great...I know from personal experience, ha. Girls and boys are just special in their own ways. Can't wait!
SUCH an exciting time!! I can't wait to find out:)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE (can you tell how much I love them) the baby books from this etsy store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/rubylovedesigns
They're a little pricey, but I will, hands down, get these for every subsequent child. They have pregnancy packs and older kid packs, too...so you can use it for everything :)
Thank you guys so much for the baby book tips! I'm going to those websites right now :)
The one we got ours from is http://www.baby-memory-books.com/. It turned out super cute!
i voted girl...not sure why...guess it is my gut feeling! can't wait to find out! you better call/text me as soon as you know ;)!
Barnes and Noble has some cool ones Bonnie. I am pulling for a boy. Nicole said boy because of how you are carrying the baby. I bet Chaz hopes for boy as well.
Post a Comment