Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

16 weeks!

This baby is really starting to grow because I feel bigger every day and I love it. I never thought I would EVER be one of those gals that loved being pregnant. I didn’t understand why anyone in their right mind would like getting fatter. Not going to lie, it is a little hard to not be able to fit anything but I have to remind myself that this is perfectly normal and healthy. Then when I read about all the millions of little things going on in my body right now makes me love it even more. It truly IS a miracle! (Ugh, I’m sounding so cliché right now, aren’t I?)



What is this half-smile thing I'm doing? It reminds me of back in the day when I had braces and my lips would get stuck on my braces when I smiled...eww:


I am still having MAJOR pain in my tailbone and have been since the beginning of my pregnancy. It’s been hurting so bad that I told my doctor about it. She told me it was the muscles around my tailbone softening for delivery, which there ain’t nothing soft about the pain I’m feeling. I thought this was so strange because I’ve never heard of any of my friends complaining of this. It hurts when I stand up or when I’ve been sitting for an extended period of time.

Chaz and I took the dogs on a walk last night and I think it aggravated it. I was lying in bed reading and tried to move but couldn’t because it hurt so bad. I shrieked a few times and Chaz came in to check on me. I must have looked like an 80 year old woman who had fallen and couldn’t get up because he burst out laughing. Thanks, Chaz. I’ll remember this next time you’re pregnant. Oh wait…

I promise I have many other things going on in life right now besides being pregnant. But for some reason, I can’t think of anything else. Pregnancy brain.

In other completely random news, Kevin Durant, Chaz's favorite OKC Thunder player...and probably favorite NBA player as well, came in to one of Chaz's Sonic's yesterday. It made Chaz's day!


He said he got to talk to him for a bit and said he was really nice...apparently nice enough to let Chaz put his arm around him. Hahaha! KD even autographed a Sonic shirt and one of those red Sonic trays for Chaz. Chaz gave him a free meal...because we all know how he's struggling to make ends meet...

4 comments:

Melissa said...

you make a beautiful pregnant lady! love the belly!

*Courtney* said...

Looking good Bonnie! I just posted a little bloggy about Houston's hair...your comment was my inspiration. :)

Collin and Christy said...

I have known pregnant people with that same complaint. So you aren't weird. My SIL had bad tale bone pain, she had one of those pregnant pillow things and she used it a lot to keep her comfortable.

Ann Hastings said...

I hope your tailbone stopps hurting, sounds frustrating! On a second note, HOW COOL that KD came into Chaz's store!!! LOVE IT