
Tina and I go waaay back. Back to the broke college student days at ACU where harassing NuNus and late night talks were our specialty. She and I have been through some of the greatest times together and I wouldn’t trade any of those memories for the world. Thanks again for visiting, Tina!!!

Editor's Note: No, that is not a ghost Tina is posing with. That is me in all my translucent glory.
12 week update:


Welp, I’m almost out of my first trimester! My buttons and zippers on my clothes are really feeling the pressure to function properly. Can any of you ladies recommend a brand of those belly band thingies? I’m in dire need of a few but don’t want to pay $20 for one when they are like 3 for $15 on Ebay. Or is it worth it for the more expensive ones?
This is a big week for Little One. "The most dramatic development this week: reflexes. Your baby's fingers will soon begin to open and close, his toes will curl, his eye muscles will clench, and his mouth will make sucking movements. In fact, if you prod your abdomen, your baby will squirm in response, although you won't be able to feel it. Meanwhile, nerve cells are multiplying rapidly, and in your baby's brain, synapses are forming furiously. His face looks unquestionably human: His eyes have moved from the sides to the front of his head, and his ears are right where they should be. From crown to rump, your baby-to-be is just over 2 inches long (about the size of a lime) and weighs half an ounce."

I’m feeling much better than I have been although I’m experiencing headaches like a champ. Luckily, a little Tylenol goes a long way. I bought a huge bottle to hopefully get me through the next week or so. I’m such a weenie.
Cravings: Wheat thins and avocados? What? Yes. I ate it. And it was pure bliss. Oh and I love any kind of candy I can get my paws on….especially blow pops. I sure did pick up a whole bag of those babies yesterday and have eaten ½ the bag. Yumminess on a stick. Hey, what the baby wants, the baby gets. (AKA: I’m going to be as big as a house.)
One week and counting until I can finally get my hair done. Oh. My. Goodness. My hair has never looked so awful…and I’ve had some pretty bad hairdos in my day. Couple that with my pasty white wintry skin and I look just like what the cat drug in. Ugh. I need that pregnancy “glow” to kick in any day now.
Welp, I hope everyone has a terrific Thursday!
PS: Chaz and I have officially decided on a boy and girl name. Can’t wait to fill you in on what it’s going to be! T-minus 7 weeks and counting!
4 comments:
hey. the best thing i did was go to TJ and buy skinny jeans that were bigger than my normal size-they are stretchy and they are my most comfortable (over all maternity jeans). So that would be my first stop if i did it over again. Also, old navy maternity jeans are great.
Cute. Cute. Cute.
Both of you.
Or all three of you, I should say :)
It's hard to picture my newest grandbaby as part of the citrus group! ha!! Can't wait to see you in person!
i have one from a pea in the pod. can't remember what it is called! do you want me to mail it to you??? it is white and pretty comfortable! seriously i will mail it to you!!! let me know!!
Post a Comment