Because I’m bored , it’s my blog, its therapy for me, and just because, I wanted to jot down some questions/thoughts I’m having these days. I seem to have a billion thoughts running through my head all the time! Maybe some of you can offer me some advice…which truly has been so helpful to this new mommy :)
I honestly cannot believe I’m showing at 8 weeks. Seriously, this is ridiculous (really I’m not complaining but it is kinda ridiculous). When I look at fellow bloggers and their pregnancies, they don’t show until like 12 or 13 weeks AT LEAST! I realize every pregnancy is different but my goodness! It’s a tiny little thing! I cannot fit my regular jeans, most workout attire, and dresses with no waist are my new best friend :)
I’m feeling much better these days. I still get queasy at random times but the all-out gagging has pretty much subsided. My appetite is back – that could explain the weight gain – and I crave, and I mean CRAVE, Chick Fila. Why couldn’t it be something healthy like broccoli? Although I also have been craving cold salads…but nothing compared to the yearning for Chick Fila.
I wish I knew what I was having because I am DYING to buy clothes for this Little One. Chaz and I went to Hell on Earth, I mean, Babies R Us last night to look at their crib selection and we passed through some of the cutest little infant bikinis, board shorts, polos, dresses, etc. I about died! I sure did pick up a few teeny tiny onesies and act like I was holding a baby. Luckily, no one was around to see me besides Chaz…and he already knows I’m a weirdo.
Speaking of cribs, where did everyone get theirs? Were you happy with it?
I go back and forth about work and what to do each and every day. Luckily I have bosses that told me to take my time and really think this through. I mean one day I don’t want to work period and the next I’ll want to work part time to keep my sanity. I definitely know for sure that I won’t stay on full time. How blessed I am to have 2 great options.
I went ahead and (sadly) cancelled my hair appointment and didn’t schedule another one until after my 1st trimester. I don’t even want to think about what my hair is going to look like in a month. Ugh. Please don’t judge.
My ticker thingy (at the top right hand corner of this page) kinda freaks me out a little. I can’t wait until it actually starts at least resembling a baby and not an alien floating in space.
I think I’ve done something to my tailbone because it has been bothering me for like 2 weeks. Maybe I’m having sympathy pains for my baby as it is “currently losing its ‘tail’.” Or maybe I slept on it wrong. Maybe it’s a sign that I’ve been sitting on my you know what too long. Of all the things I’ve read about pregnancy and its lovely symptoms, tailbone pains ain’t one of them. It hurts!
Ok, I think I’m done for now. I’ll be back. I’ve got lots more on my mind. Hope everyone has a great weekend! I’m looking forward to catching up on my zzzzzzzzz’s…
3 comments:
Hi Bonnie- Found your blog from Allison's and have enjoyed reading. I didnt start "showing" that early but I did start gaining weight and my jeans didnt fit either. Vegetables sounds gross and i barely ate them the whole time i was pregnant and especially broccoli- so good luck with that. Not sure about your tailbone but my hurt really bad after I had Kaley??? Congrats and look forward to more pictures.
Hey-I have colored my hair through this pregnancy and my last one too. And all my friends have too.I wouldn't worry about that. It was back in the day--when the chemicals were more harmful that it was bad. Also, Look for cribs online where you can get free shipping and good deal. Also, Walmart has site to store shipping that is free and their cribs are MUCH cheaper. We got ours at JCPenney online and they do the same kind of shipping as Walmart where you can pick it up & they always have GREAT sales!! Their cribs are really pretty too. Babies R US is really, really pricey when it comes to furniture and stuff. You are too cute! :) Goodluck with your pregnancy!
Kristen Cooper (Trout)
Bonnie-
tailbone pain is normal, it should subside in time. When you go for your next appt, have a list of these types of questions/concerns with you to discuss with your doctor. It will put you at ease. Love your blog!
Hether
Post a Comment