Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Really??

Let me begin this post with saying “really, Tiger?”

From this:


To this???


Not that I’m condoning his actions by saying its okay to cheat if the person is hot, but come on! What a complete moron! Way to throw it all away on this chick who appeared on VH1’s ultra classy show “Tool Academy”. Nice, Tiger.

In other news, yeah, it’s been almost a month since I’ve posted. We’ve had a lot going on and I just haven’t really found the time to post.

I cut my hair off (again).

I always seem to start the process of growing it out but then quickly realize, for the billionth time, that God did not bless me with thick hair. Super fine, thin hair = ugly, flat stringy mess when long.

I ran in the Dallas Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot with my cousins and aunt.


The weather was awesome! It started out freezing but by mile 1, I was sweating profusely. I ran it faster than I thought I would which isn’t saying much because I'm pretty slow. But whatev. All in all it was a great way to start off the gluttonous day-a nice, heart-pumping exercise with my family.


After the race, we spent Thanksgiving Day at my parentals in Terrell. The food was of course, awesome, and we definitely ate enough calories for a week. I always like to take pictures of Chaz right before he eats. His plate is a masterpiece in itself:


It's all smiles in the beginning...


The aftermath...




One of the great things about where my parents live is that it’s only a few exits down from our dear friends, Allison & Aaron. So on Saturday, we stopped in and watched OU beat OSU. But that wasn’t the highlight of my day…it was getting to play with baby Cohen and Noah. Ughh! I have no words to describe how much I adore those kids. Makes me want one…someday…I promise, mom. :)

Allison, Cohen, and I..isn't he just presh?


A lot more has been going on but I won't bore you anymore. Maybe my next post will be a little better :) Until then, have a wonderful Wednesday!

3 comments:

Erynn said...

cute pic's! Tell Chaz he should really consider fixing his hair for the holidays :)..haha

Allison said...

tiger is so pathetic!

loved getting to see you and so did noah and cohen! :)

John, Emily, Noah, and Luke Wohlgemuth said...

I love your cheesy hair cut picture. You are too cute!