My mom, aunt, and I headed up to the charming little town of Guthrie, OK to shop. It was there that I discovered the most charming little antique shops with these little gems:


I think they make a lovely addition to my corner dining room cabinet-also made around the same era:

Perfect for a pinch of salt, pepper, or spice:

I especially love this little guy. It's completely useless (as my husband so eloquently pointed out) but that's what makes it fabulous!


So if you're ever in an antique store and see any of these little beauties, you know where to find me! Oh and Christmas is right around the corner...just sayin'...
My mom & aunt enjoying some coffee and beautiful day in Gurthrie.

Who knew Oklahoma had such a cute little town!? Here's a little Oklahoma trivia for you: did you know Guthrie was the original capitol of Oklahoma? Betcha didn't know that!
Oh and I'm still in the process of trying to convince my oh so handsome hubby to buy me this. I found this in another antique shop...it was love at first site:

I think I've run out of room in my little house...but wouldn't it look so cute recovered and in a nursery?? :)

Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!
4 comments:
In a NURSERY??????? YES IT WOULD!!
That couch is to die for!! I would snap it up in a heartbeat!
NURSERY! I totally agree ;)
Hahha-you guys kill me :0 And Arrie, I'm working on it :)
Post a Comment