
July is going to be a busy month for me. This weekend, my entire family is coming in for the 4th. Yeah! We’re going to cookout, go see some fireworks, and Sunday, my church is honoring our local “heroes”. And since my dad and brother both served in the Navy and they will be in town, they will be honored. I thought that was such a great idea and am so pumped my family will get to experience that with my true heroes!!! :)
Next week, we’re going on a family trip to Pensacola, FL and then on to Tina’s in Austin. Whew! If you would have asked me last month if I had any plans in July, I would have said “zero”. Now, practically every week is filled. Yeah! I love it! I like unexpected trips. The more spontaneous, the better in my opinion.
In other totally random news, does anyone keep up with the Ugliest Dog Contests like I do? I just love these! Of course, I don’t think the dogs are ugly by any means. I think they are just precious. Usually those Chinese Crested Aliens win, but this year, Pabst, a boxer mix one. Isn’t he cute!?

Happy Tuesday!!
1 comment:
have a fun 4th!! it will be fun to have your fam in town! and that boxer has some sweet teeth! haha!
Post a Comment