Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Jon & Kate + 8

Yup, I’m going to do it. I’m going to talk about Jon & Kate + 8 today. I’m using this blog as my therapy.

I can’t get them off of my mind! (The 24 hour news cycle doesn’t help the situation either.) I’m genuinely sad...sad by the whole thing. (Frowny face.)

There. That’s all I’m going to say about it.

Well except for the fact that Jon has diamond stud earrings. Umm, hello!? The early 90’s called and they want their look back!

Ok, now I’m done. I think this therapy is working…

6 comments:

Allison said...

yes it is sad!!! those poor kids. how boring is their show going to be now? the best part about it was to see what kate would nag jon about next!

Ann Hastings said...

I agree, it's SOOO sad, especially for the sweet kids! I know I won't watch the show anymore, I agree with Allison- it'll be boreing!

Chandy said...

Bonnie...
It's interesting you blogged about the diamond studs. I believe your husband had those not very long ago. Ha!

Bonniebeewester said...

Thankfully, I've never seen earrings in Chaz's ears for as long as I've known him. That was a rule when I met him after I learned about the piercings. I still like to give him a hard time about them :)

Erynn said...

Darn, Chandy already said it. Chaz was great at sporting the diamond studs. A believe the blonde tips in the hair were a nice touch too! Thanks goodness for wives :)

ryan and danielle said...

I am sad too. I thought they may have been able to pull it out but really, I think the media helped the downward spiral.