Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Meet Amos.

Meet Amos.


Look at that face.


He’s a heavy breather. Oh and slobbers. A lot.


And, he’s as sweet as pie. Here's his chicken-leg pose.


No, we didn’t get another dog but we’ve been letting him hang out with us to help out our dear friends Luke & Mackenzie while Luke’s been out of town. And we couldn’t be more thrilled. He makes us laugh. He’s got that bull-in-a-china-closet quality about him.

He tried to hang with the smaller dogs but in the end, he just couldn’t keep up.


As you can tell, Chaz and I like to hang out a lot outside.


I realize all of my posts have to do with something going on in our yard. So on any given night, you know where to find us. :)

So many dogs.


Boston Terrier kisses will get ya if you’re not fast enough.




You better believe a tomato plant update is next. Look at this guy!!! (WARNING: Do not stare directly at the neon-mango pants. I needed to water and looked for the first pair of pants and long sleeves I could find. The mosquitoes in my back yard are ravenous.) Chaz had a good chuckle about the outfit. And no, I’m not 5 months pregnant. It’s the zipper. Chaz was curious as to why I had waited 5 months to tell him about the pregnancy :)


I think this plant is bound for total world domination...

3 comments:

Terry said...

Are there ANY tomatoes on that plant?

Lauri Anne said...

Hey Bonnie! I stalk your blog too :) I think ya'll should keep Amos!

luke w said...

what a fatty...amos, not chaz