So yesterday was pretty much awesome. Wanna know why? Because of the random act of kindness a complete stranger bestowed upon Chaz and I. We made a Starbucks pit-stop on our way to church yesterday morning. As we pulled up to pay, the Starbucks employee beamed “your order has already been paid for.” Chaz and I looked at each other bewildered. “The car in front of you wanted to pay for your drinks.” I squealed with delight!! Chaz then said “well we want to pay for the car behind us!” The Starbucks lady was about as tickled as we were. Something so small filled my day with complete joy.
What a thought if we all did something that small once a week or even a month? How many lives could you impact, let alone your own?
Have any of you ever had something like this happen to you???
What will your random act of kindness be? I can't wait for my next "project"... :)
4 comments:
you are AMAZING. The end. Love from me!
So I always saw your name on Melissa's blog but never realized it was YOU! Hope your doing great!!!
This is AWESOME! This just happened to my Mom at Starbucks this week. She was tickled and it literally made her week.
I think the world would be a much better place if we all did something like this every once in a while. :)
That's so great :) It's all about taking the time to stop and help someone out- I am so glad it happened to y'all and you passed it on!
Post a Comment