Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I really stink at keeping my blog updated. I really have been busy though, so that’s a good reason, right? This weekend was my cousin’s graduation at UT in Austin. (By the way, wrong weekend to be a Sooner fan in Austin. If I hear how unfair or how crappy Bob Stoops is for always leaving Bradford in to run up the score, I think I’ll scream.) Back to graduation, here’s a few pictures of the graduation (I totally stole these from my Aunt...shhhhh!!!)

Me with my cousin Travis & Katie (they are twins) and Katies boyfriend, Shawn:


My cousin Lindsey, who by the way, is running the 1/2 with me this weekend:


I flew in to Austin and was lucky enough to get to spend some time with Tina. Guess who FORGOT their brand new camera? Yeah, I’m an idiot. So I have no pictures.

Speaking of the camera, I took a few random photos to test it out. So, what do I take pictures of, you ask? Children? No. Friends? No. Loved Ones? Well, yes… I took them of my beloved dogs, of course. So, here’s a few of my most favorites in the world. Oh and there is one of Chaz in here too. Ha!! I kid, I kid.

Speaking of the devil, here’s Chaz stringing some lights. Ain't he cute?


Sammy, my beloved. Aren’t I precious?


This is Sammy's "you wanna go on a walkies" face:


And of course my sweet Zena:


Doin' what she does best, barking at the door. She's so fierce, all 12 pounds of her:


Well, I guess the next time I post, I'll have the results of the 1/2 marathon. Yipes! I hope it goes okay...little nervous. Oh well, at least the weather's going to be nice.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love your coat!

Good luck this weekend... I know you'll do great!