Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Feelin' Better: It's a 3 Day work week!

Chaz reprimanded me for not updated my blog in over a week. I don’t know why he needs an “update”. I see the man 24-7. He could just lean over and say, “Hey honey, I need an update.” The goober. So this is for you, Chaz, my loyal, faithful blog-reader :)

Feeling MUCH better. Still have some remnants of a cough and runny nose but I’m almost 100%. I went on a few runs this weekend to build my stamina back up. I tell you what, taking a whole week off from running is killer. Add the drastic change in weather in the mix and I feel like I have taken a major step back in my training. I just checked the forecast for the Turkey Trot and it’s not supposed to rain until late Thursday, thank goodness! I don’t know if my body could hack the 40 degree temperature and rainy conditions just yet. She’s still so feeble :)

I don’t know if any of you will be taking advantage of the Black Friday sales this year but I couldn’t let this deal go without sharing it with you all. Chaz is having a conniption about it. Best Buy has their 50 inch Samsung plasma tv half off!! (As well as the 42 inch) I don’t know if you guys follow tv sales as closely as my hubby does but this is an amazing deal. Just thought I’d let you know. You can already order the 50 inch online but the 42inch, you have to be present Black Friday to get it. Go figure?

Does anyone know of any other crazy good deals on Black Friday? I’m thinking of braving it and going. I don’t have a thing planned Friday so why not!?! I’m looking for a good deal this year…retailers better not disappoint. ;)

In other random news, Chaz got a “complaint” at one of his stores yesterday. A lady called in and was upset that Sonic was open on Thanksgiving and felt sorry for the employees. I can empathize with this lady because before I got into the realm of “all things fast food”, I would have thought the same thing. Chaz said he only staffed employees that volunteered to work on Thanksgiving. He said he had to turn down employees that WANTED to work. Thought that was interesting…

It was easy getting up for work this morning knowing I only have a 3-day work week. Whohoohooo! Seriously. It doesn’t take much for me to get excited. :)

2 comments:

Allison said...

your first paragraph cracked me up and i am glad you are feeling better!

have a good thanksgiving!

Bonniebeewester said...

How could you not say a single word about the beat down from the weekend. Come on Bonnie, you watched the whole game and did not say anything!! I really thought you might :). Love you!! Sammy and Zena