Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Monday, August 04, 2008

Is it really August? I was looking at my calendar this morning and had to do a double-take. August? Really? Where did the past 3 months go? Well, I guess its good that time is flying by because that means Mexico will get here sooner…only 9 more days!!! I don't know how much longer I can take the triple-digit heat. I need the ocean to cool me off :)

This weekend, Chaz and I had the pleasure of attending the wedding of Luke & Mackenzie Whitmire. The wedding was precious and of course, I boo-hooed through the entire ceremony. I’m excited because Luke currently lives a few houses down from us so having Mackenzie join the ‘hood is pretty cool. I love having neighbors I know. Ha!

Ok so I didn’t take NEAR enough pictures of the wedding. I seem to do that a lot. I get sidetracked and completely forget. Anyhoo, here are a few that I did manage to take:

Beautiful stained glass on the ceiling of the church:


Had to get a picture in front of the cross & crown:


Braylon!!! I just LOVE this little booger!!!


At the rehersal with Chanders:


And of course, Manders:


Luke & MackDaddy...so cute!


Drew, Luke, & my Chazzie. Handsome boys!


No, those aren't ghosts. That's me & my father-in-law. The sparklers were a little smokey (and scary!) This pic was taken just before I was burned on my foot by a sparkler. That felt great...


Bye bye!!! Isn't her dress beautimus???


Hope everyone has a magnificent Monday!!!

No comments: