I am a blog stalker.. and I thought the first Walmart cake was very funny. And now, I love that you got that cake for him!! I was laughing out loud! Hope all is well. -Wendi Holmes www.wendiholmes.blogspot.com
Bonnie, are you losing your edge? I was expecting to read some Hot political opinions after both conferences these last two weeks. Especially after Palin...
5 comments:
awesome!
I am a blog stalker.. and I thought the first Walmart cake was very funny. And now, I love that you got that cake for him!! I was laughing out loud! Hope all is well.
-Wendi Holmes
www.wendiholmes.blogspot.com
priceless
again??? you have got to be kidding me??? HILARIOUS!
Bonnie, are you losing your edge? I was expecting to read some Hot political opinions after both conferences these last two weeks. Especially after Palin...
I hope all is going well with Chaz's new gig.
Post a Comment