Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summertime Fun!

Where do I begin? Well, I guess I could start with my big 2-5 birthday. It is so weird to me that in 5 years, I’ll be 30! Where does the time go!?! After work on Thursday, Chaz’s mom surprised me with having a bunch of family and friends over for burgers…Sonic burgers, of course! Here’s a few pics of the shin-dig:

Chaz's mom made me the best homemade peach pie with ice cream...yum-my!


The bday girl and her hubby:


Me & Manders:


Of course, we had to get a family pic. Yes, that's Zena I'm holding...not a big black hole:


This past weekend, we went to a place called Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine, TX. It's a hotel that has an indoor/outdoor water park facility. Chaz's dad took his Sonic store partners and their families so we got to tag along. I definitely recommend this place if you ever have a chance to go and ESPECIALLY if you have kiddos. We had a blast! From the waterslides to the arcades Chaz became 5 years old again.

Our little nephew, Rix, got to come too:


He went so crazy on vacation that he decided to get a tattoo:


Bad to the bone:


I realized we didn't get any pictures of the hotel or waterpark. Oh well, I guess we'll have to do that next time we go. I guess we were having just too much fun!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Bonnie, I see Rix got his cute lil helmet! Robbie called me to talk to me about Benton's. Tell her to call me if she has anymore questions! We are excited to see ya'll at the wedding!

Ann Hastings said...

SO much fun- Great Wolf Lodge is a wonderful hotel! I am glad you got to go there!!! Thanks for sharing pics from your birthday- I know, can you believe we're 25?!?!?
Love ya and miss u!