My cousin Lindsey, her hubby Justin, my Aunt Liz, and my mom all came up as well. Lindsey ran the half with me and of course, did awesome. My mom and aunt walked the 5K--so proud of them all. Chaz and his family rooted me on, and trust me, by mile 11, I was needing it to take my mind off the pain in my knee. I have the best family!!
Here are a few pics from the race. Please note that it was raining and cold so we look pretty gross. Not really going for a fashion statement when you run though...
My Mom and Aunt crossing the finish line:

Lindsey, being a haus:

The best cheerleaders around. Perfectly positioned at mile 11. So thankful they were there:

Trying not to die:

Did I really just do that?

Me & Linds-she's the best:

Acting like we are running at the start line. I do not realize the pain that is about to hit-I'm still smiling:

What it was all about. (This is where the building once stood):

Thanks so much everyone for you encouraging words & support. I seriously couldn't have never felt so loved. Have a great day!!
3 comments:
YEAH-congrats, I am so proud of you!
yay!! way to go!
that's awesome bonnie! you're my hero...bring some motivation down to texas in a couple weeks, okay!
Post a Comment