Today is going to be a great one! I received a call early this morning saying Amanda (Vargas, for you Siggies out there ;) ) Whitmire is in labor! Yeah!!! It feels like yesterday she was standing in my kitchen telling me that she was preggers. I can’t believe 9 months has just flown by! I’m sure it’s been even more of a whirlwind for her. Keep her and Drew in your prayers today. I can’t wait to meet that sweet little boy, Braylon. It has been so fun and exciting to watch her go through the different stages of pregnancy. I’ve sure learned a lot!
This past weekend, my parents and grandma came to visit. I don’t know if I can hardly even call it a visit because they stayed literally 16 hours total. Ha! Nonetheless, at least I was able to see them. I’m hoping the next time they come, they will be willing to stay longer to help me with our flowerbeds. Mom: wink, wink :)
Speaking of the flowerbeds, Chaz and I have been hard at work removing those pesky little rocks in our large flowerbed to get ready for planting in April. UGHHHH! Poor Chaz has to wheel each load of rocks all the way to the back yard each time it gets full (which is pretty much every 5-10 minutes.) Luckily, we’re more than half way there. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can’t wait to start the fun part. Chaz’s mom has a green thumb and is going to help me plant and pick out flowers/bushes. I’m so thankful for her because I have absolutely NO idea what I’m doing. :)
Oh, by the way, check out Dr. Laura’s blog today. I think it sums up my thoughts exactly.
Just got word Amanda is pushing. So exciting!!!
1 comment:
Awesome! Tyler & I are praying for Amanda (and Drew)- too exciting!
You'll have to post pictures of the flowerbeds when you're done!
Post a Comment