Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Friday, February 08, 2008

More ramblings from your's truly :)

I’m an avid blog/gossip magazine reader. Yes, I’m not proud. It’s probably something I should give up for lent. I don’t know why I read them or even care. Today, I read a story about Britney and her hours after she left the hospital (for the 2nd time in a month). I was sickened to read about the DOZENS of security and police escorts this nut-case had follow her around that day. I am not exaggerating when I say “dozens”; they were there to escort her from the hospital, to her hotel, to meet her paparazzi boy, etc etc. (Don’t even get me started about the “football field-lenghth of escorts she received when she went IN to the hospital the 2nd time around.) I know I’ve mentioned something about this before but this is getting out of hand. Doesn’t the LAPD have, you know, more important things to be doing, like solving murders or arresting drunk drivers? I just don’t get it. Let her get mobbed. That’s obviously what she wants when she goes out at all hours of the night. Again, what a gross misuse of tax payer money. I am dying to know how much money is spent monthly on “protecting” her. She should have to foot the bill. Give me a stinkin’ break…

Ok, I’m hopping down off my soap box. :) This week has been an unusual but good one. I took a vacation day Tuesday and spent part of the day in bed. I wasn’t feeling too hot and I just needed a break from work. It’s been pretty stressful lately. Well, Tuesday was my day of escape. I got out of bed at 1pm (yes 1pm!) and it was the best thing I ever did. I did a little shopping, ran some errands, etc etc. It was nice having dinner on the table when my hubby got home. I loved it! Stupid feminist movement that said women should work; I could DEFINITELY get used to staying home. I guess I won’t know what that’s like until I have a little ankle-biter.

Chaz leaves in a week and a half for Georgia. He’s going to be gone all the way through March! Not sure how that will pan out. We have never been apart for that long since we’ve been married. I’m sad because we won’t be together for Chaz’s birthday. Luckily, I’m making plans to visit my family in Dallas and my friend Tina is coming to visit me at the end of February. Yeah! I love having visitors and getting to entertain.

Oh and I started a kickboxing class. I thought this would be a great way to mix up my cardio workout and holy moly was I right! I enjoy it because I don’t feel like I’m “working out”; it’s actually fun. I look up at the clock and I feel like I’ve only been there 10 minutes instead of an hour. Now that’s my kind of cardio. I just purchased some cute little hot pink padded gloves. So fun!

My knee is still giving me trouble though. :( I’m thinking I’ll give the running rest another week and start back up mid February. For now the elliptical will have to do, although it has proven to be great because I can switch it up and do different types of workouts each time. Stupid knee.

And a big YEEAAH for it almost being Valentine’s Day!!! I think next to Halloween, it’s my favorite! Any holiday that is designed to shower Chaz (and me!!) with affection is up there on my list. Hee hee. I’ve already got some ideas but won’t divulge the top secret information here. Not that Chaz reads this…but just to be safe.) :)

Ok, now that I’ve bored everyone enough with my randomness…yeah for the weekend!!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

i love it when you ramble, btw. whenever you come to dallas, i expect to see you!

Leslie said...

hey bonnie just wanted to say hi