Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m thinking every sport’s injury I’ve ever had has finally come back to haunt me these days. I feel like someone is chiseling away at my knee cap every time I run. What the heck? It got so bad last night, I limped in to the house looking like I had just been beat up and Chaz was like “What did you do?” I could honestly, barely walk. I really don’t understand! I’ve been resting and staying off of my feet on my days off and I’ve even been taking two days off at a time to really rest. Gosh! This is so frustrating. I’m hoping with time, it will go away, although I’m thinking that won’t be the case. :(

In other news, I’m excited because I’m going out for a girlie dinner with my friends Chandy & Amanda tonight. I love getting together just to chat and catch up. It’s always so refreshing. Amanda looks like she’s about to pop! She’s due at the end of March and from the looks of it, I don’t think that baby is gonna make it until then. Ha! Her belly is so cute. She looks like she has a basketball hidden under her shirt. I love pregnant bellies!

People often ask me when we’re going to have kids. Chaz and I have been together for 6 years (on Feb 2nd) and so you can imagine, the family has been tapping their feet, anxiously awaiting baby news. I go back and forth-one month, I’ll want a kiddo so bad and then the next, I got nothing. I think that’s a pretty clear sign that we need to wait. It’s not like I can return it. Ha! Watching my friends go through pregnancies is so fun and makes me want one. I like to collect ideas for the nursery and look at baby clothes. Then, times like Friday night when Chaz and I were out to eat happen. A 3 year old was at the table next to us, screaming at the top of his lungs about any and everything and it quickly changed my mind. The child was out of control! He was demanding this and that from the waitress and the family thought it was so cute…I was embarrassed for them. I know I won’t let my kid act like that or anything but ugghhhh, I was so disgusted. I dunno when but I’m thinking in about 2-3 years, I’d like to have a baby in my arms. Then again, it’s really not up to me and my “plans” is it?

Well, I’m off. Gotta go run a few errands. Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Collin and Christy said...

so sorry about your knee!! Are you wearing a knee brace when you run? I'll ask my sis if she has any tips since she was a track couch.

Allison said...

2-3 years for a baby? come on! haha, just giving you a hard time! hope your knee gets better!