I just received the wonderful news that we now have power. Yeah! I never knew how much I took electricity for granted. Now that I have it, I am so grateful! It's been 3 long days and I miss my house. I hope the power stays on long enough to get through this next storm we have heading our way in a few hours. We're supposed to get 4-6 inches of snow. Wow! Growing up in Texas, I never saw that much snow. I wish I were a little more excited to see it but I just don't think I can take much more of this stinky weather.
Moving along, my sister in law, Robi, sent us the picture below and I just had to share it. He had on his church clothes...so cute!!!!!!

Well, I better get going. I have a lot of grocery shopping to do since we lost everything in our freezer/fridge. I'm sure our house will smell awesome when we go in tonight. Happy Friday, ya'll! :)
1 comment:
congrats on the power!
what a cutie pie picture. your hair looks great by the way! :)
Post a Comment