Of course, it wouldn’t be an “after Christmas” post without the infamous family photos. :) I’m sure you probably won’t enjoy them as much as I do but here are a few (hundred) for your viewing pleasure. Brace yourselves, there's a lot:
Here is the whitest of white people at my Memoll's on her sweeeeet couch:

My niece & nephews: Peyton, Rylee, & Tristin. (I'm surprised I got them to sit for this long)

My older brother, Jason, his wife, Nance, and my Nanny (who looks to have had too much to drink, even tho no alcohol was involved):

My mom got me & my sis-in-laws Journey necklaces. (You probably don't even notice the diamonds because you're too busy staring at that beautiful couch):

Rylee really liked the tutu we got her:

Here's a pic with are ever-growing, precious baby nephew, Rix. Chaz looks like he's holding a stick of dynamite:
Hangin' out on yet another couch at my Aunt Liz's & matching with my hubby. (No wonder we gain so much weight around the holidays...)
All of the Phillips Clan:
My beautiful cousins Lindsey & Katie celebratin' the good times:
One last picture with all the grandkids and my Nanny:
Sorry to completely bore you with pictures of people you probably don't even know. But that's what the holidays are about, right? Spending time with people you really don't know and acting interested. Haha. I'm just kidding.
2 comments:
Okay, let me just say that I've got you beat as the whitest of white people right now...and I love all the family pics! That's what it's all about. :)
i loved all the pics as well! your hair is cute by the way! i am glad you had a wonderful christmas!
Post a Comment