As many of you know, the PGA is going on right now at the Southern Hills Golf Course in Tulsa which is about an hour north of us. Chaz and his dad, Bob, were lucky dogs and got to go yesterday. I was so jealous…but definitely not envious of the heat they experienced. Of course, this week has been one of the hottest in Oklahoma. We’ve been under heat advisories for the past week and yesterday was no exception.
Anyway, Chaz was excited to go the first day because all the golfers were out there. His favorite, of course, is Tiger. He’s seen him play before and said he’s not as tall as you would think but is huge-as in muscular. Bob said the little golf boys at the course would run back and forth replenishing his stack of golf balls while he practiced and whisper to each other about everything he said to them. So cute! Of course Chaz has to comment on how hot “so and sos” wife is. Glad to know he was paying attention to the game….ha!
Speaking of golf, I completely forgot to write that Chaz placed FIRST in a golf tournament he played in last week! I was so proud! It was such a shock because on Saturday, he played the worst game of his life (according to him, anyway.) So when he called me on the way home on Sunday, I didn’t expect him to say that he won! AND, more impressive, he got the prize for “lowest round of golf for the day” when he shot a 73! His name was in the paper and everything. I’m so proud. He’s such a good (and VERY competitive) little golfer. I wish I would have been there to see it but he said nobody comes to watch. Maybe I’ll just sneak in next time and watch.
Update: Our granite for the kitchen/bathrooms and our sinks are being installed on Monday. I cannot wait! And Zena and Sammy are getting along well…Zena and the rug she poops on…are not.
Yeah for Friday!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment