
Now that it's warm enough, I have a feeling the animals will take a backseat and we will spend all of our time playing in the waterfall.



Sawyer and Dean. They had so much fun!!!



A quick change of clothes and pit stop at Sonic. Mission accomplished.

Snapped this pic waiting in line for drop off at MDO the other day.

I had a busy, busy (yeah!) weekend of baking. My mixer has been putting in overtime.

Saturday, we hung out ALL day at the park and had a great time. Chaz rarely gets to enjoy the park with us so it was so nice getting to enjoy his company.



The marathon is in 3 weeks! Can't believe it's already here! Training has been great this time around. I feel like I've learned over the years what works/doesn't work with my body; what I can and can't eat before runs, and to constantly drink water. I guess you could call it trial and error.
I've been able to get in some great distance runs with our local running club. I snapped this pic on my run Sunday morning. I think we have such a beautiful Capitol building! it's even prettier when the sun is rising.

- Bonnie :)
1 comment:
OK first so glad you can ship stuff now! I will be using you! Also, are you running a full or a half?! SO awesome! Good luck either way!
Post a Comment