Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

So I wore a long-sleeved shirt today...

It was actually COLD this afternoon! Dean and I took this wonderful opportunity to hang out on the front porch and in our yard this evening. So I took some pictures...







Dean wasn't phased by the cooler temps. The fact that I was able to keep her clothes ON was a huge accomplishment in itself.






Dean discovered that you can look at yourself on my phone. So we decided to have a photo shoot. (ignore my grossness.)















After the coolness came the rain...and lots of it. Thank you, Lord!!! :)

- Bonnie :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

You are beautiful Bonnie! I love those pictures of you two! She will cherish those! I need to do some with my boys like that. I tend to run from the camera but I know they would like to have some like that someday. Love ya!