Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

18 months

My sweet friend Nicole took some precious, precious pictures of my Deaners last Friday. I love and cherish these photos because they show Dean's little personality so well. We took them at my house which turned out to be the best decision. Dean was calm and in her element. Made for a very easy photo shoot!












At 18 months:

- dean knows how to turn on my iPad. Like I'm talking pushes the big button then slides the bar to the right. I was shocked when I saw her do it.

-is speaking gibberish sentences.

-comprehends shapes, especially likes stars.

-is able to work a puzzle and match the pieces to the correct spot.

-down to one nap a day...for the most part.

-15% height, 50-60% weight at 24.6lbs

-her doctor used the word "excellent" regarding her speaking skills. I. Was. So. Proud.

-throws a few tantrums here and there. I try and ignore them.

-wants to do things herself...hold a spoon, put on her shoes, etc

-is able to match up pictures in her alphabet picture book.

Dean also FINALLY got a haircut this weekend! Ragamuffin she is no more. She did so great! It's amazing how quiet and still a sucker made her.






After:


Not much difference, just got her bangs trimmed and mullet shaped up. I wasn't ready for a full-blown haircut just yet. :)

Running is going just eh. I caught the cold bug that's been going around and it set me back a week in my training program. Yes. A week. I'm not going to worry about it too much...and the fact that the race is next month. *shudder*

Hope everyone is enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather we've been having! I know Dean and I sure have!

- Bonnie :)

No comments: