Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Boomer Sooner!!!

This past weekend was so much fun! Not just because of a HUGE OU victory, more on that later, but because we had a great time seeing family and friends in Texas.

It all began Thursday when Dean and I picked daddy up from work. We've found this shaves a little bit of time off of our trip to Texas if we just drop a car off downtown and get on the road from there. While daddy finished up some work, Dean and I decided to play outside his office. It's so pretty! His office overlooks the Bricktown canal and it was gorgeous outside. Dean loved it!







We stayed with my parents and Dean got to hang out with my nephews and niece. Dean loved getting to be around them. Here she is snuggling early in the morning with cousin Rylee:



Hanging on for dear life:


So intense:





My mom watched Dean while we headed out to the fair to watch OU clobber Texas. I ate waaaaaay too much to share and the weather was gorgeous.

With the fam:


View of the Texas side before the game:



Aaaaaaand at the end of the 3rd quarter:




So much fun! I think most OU fans are the meanest and most obnoxious fans around and going to this game proves this time and time again...but hopefully we are the fans in the minority :)


Even though Dean didn't get to come, she still showed her OU spirit:




I guess we had a little too much fun because homegirl got sick, which in turn got me sick. She has another ear infection and we've blown through (pun intended) rolls and rolls of toilet paper with all the snotting and sneezing going on around here. TMI?? We took it pretty easy today so hopefully, we will be back to 100% tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Bonnie :)

No comments: