Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Before I forget...

I have to write the things Dean has been doing lately down so I don't forget.

This is quite possibly the sweetest, most incredibly special, joyous time we've had with dean so far. She has blossomed into a precious little girl that I just want to eat up! I want to soak in every ounce and second with her because I know it will be gone in a flash. I even got sad today because she took an extra long nap and I thought to myself, "I wish you were awake because I miss you and don't want you to change in your sleep!" (that has actually happened before.)

Right now, dean is wanting her Bunny aka "Bun Bun" with her at all times and not just at night. Bun Bun eats with us, plays with us, sits on the couch with us...basically everywhere we go, Bun Bun must go. It is ridiculously cute because she will give it a paci, hug it, lay on it, and give it a drink. Love.




Dean has a new party trick to add to her repertoire. I will tell her to "lay on me like a baby" and she snuggles up next to me or lays her head on my shoulder. I think my heart my burst every time she does this.

She has a new tooth! It's her third one on the bottom on her left side. This makes 5 teeth total! I just noticed it yesterday. Chaz got a great shot of her after her bath last night. She looks so big with that grill!




A typical night after eating. This is why I wait until after she eats for a bath. Hilarious. (Yes, I realize it's time to retire these jeggings but they are just so darn cute!)







Tonight, she was almost running! I play a game where I try and catch her and she was almost in a full fledged sprint trying to get away from me, laughing hysterically. It's amazing to me that not even 2 weeks ago, she was barely walking!

She helps me dress her. This is new, too. She will stick each leg out for me and let me put on her pants or shoes. This is very helpful and saves a lot of time.

She is great at the gym and church nursery! She walks in like she owns the place now. No crying whatsoever. Success!!

I took her to "lap sit" at the Edmond library on Tuesday for the first time. Its basically a story/play time for kiddos 0-2 years. It was wonderful! Dean played so well with the other kids. She wasn't shy or timid in any way. She would stop what she was doing to watch other kids. After play time was singing, dancing, and a story. All of the kids sat in their mom's lap but Dean wasn't having any of that. Luckily, midway through the story, I think she caught on and stayed put in my lap for the rest of the story.

I cannot believe how much love I have for this tiny little human being. I can't tell her enough in one day how much I love her. I know it's ridiculous but I get so sad to think that this is just a teeny tiny little window of time in life that she will need me and look to me for all her needs. Ok, I'm getting sad, I need to stop...


Bonnie :)

No comments: