Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

13 months and a few reunions

Sooooo much has been going on that I want to post about, but for now, I must talk about this chick:



who turned 13 months on Saturday!!

This is one of those months where I literally think you are changing every single second, let alone every day.
-you comprehend what I am saying. I ask you where Sammy, the fan, the light, your baba, your shoes, hair, etc are and you can easily point to them.
- when I put a tissue up to your nose, you blow! Soooo funny!
-when asked "how does an elephant go?", you put both of your lips together to make a "ppppphhhhh" sound.
-not so sure about the nursery at church and the childcare at the gym. I'm going to keep taking you though because I'm hoping you will become a little more comfortable with it. Wednesday was the first time the worker at the gym didn't come get me during class. Progress!
-you want to feed yourself. I. Don't. Like. This. One. Bit. First of all, it takes you twice as long to eat and second, I can't monitor how much food actually goes into your mouth. Looking at the floor after you "eat" tells me you didn't eat a thing.
-speaking of eating, you've become one picky eater. I even tried to feed you macaroni and cheese and you wanted nothing to do with it. What kid doesn't like mac and cheese? Apparently, you.
-walking really isn't that important to you. You still crawl everywhere and rarely walk.
-eating 4 times a day, taking two 1.5hr naps a day, and sleeping from 7:45pm to at least 8:15am. The other day, I had to get you up at 10am!! Nuts!!

In other news, I had two 10 year reunions this past weekend. The first one was held out at my parents house. It was our youth group reunion from the church I grew up in. (Thanks Christy for the pics!)




I've known most of the people in this picture since elementary school. Love that we all still get together pretty much every year. Such special friends that mean the world to me. Great to see you All!!

This next pic is of all of our kids. So funny! I hope they all become friends one day like their parents :)




Trying to get this many kiddos to sit still is impossible. Action shots will just have to do. Love it!!


Then, later that evening, Chaz and I headed to my 10 year high school reunion. 10 years! Where in the world does the time go!?

Here we are before we headed out. It was fun to get dressed up because we NEVER do.






Isn't my hubby so handsome? He's such a good sport to tag along with me and socialize...which we all know is his favorite thing to do ;)

I was a little apprehensive to go but it turned out to be the best night! I was shocked at how many people showed up. So good to see all my old friends and see them doing so well!!

Lots more to post about but I will spare you. Hope you had a great weekend!!

Bonnie :)

1 comment:

Allison said...

Loved getting to see you! Always makes me wish we lived closer;)