Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Dirty 30 Race

Well, I made it to the finish line. Don't know how, but I did. Around mile 2 in the 8000000 degree heat, I was feeling it. It was fun though. Definitely different than any race I've done. I think the fifteen different obstacles kept my mind off the fact that I was running in the middle of a field. Wow. It was hot. Man I feel sorry for livestock now.

Nice and clean before the race:



This obstacle about killed me. 3 huge mud pits that I had to climb out of.







Wading through water like a cow on a hot day...and it felt awesome. No telling what kind of organisms were in that water.



A little wall-scaling action...



Last obstacle! Thank goodness!!






Literally crawling towards the finish!







My dear hubby is the best. He got up early and braved the heat to come root me on. Thanks, Chazzie!!



I'd do it again for sure!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you Bonnie! You look great, and you clearly did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bonnie - I'm impressed! Good job!