Rolling and squirming around in my over-stretched belly.
Now here you are, doing much of the same, only outside my tummy :)
-HUGE: you are officially weened!! You LOVE organic whole milk. I can't even begin to describe how wonderful this is! You drink 8 oz each feeding like there is no tomorrow. I can't believe I made it 11 months!!! 11 months of breastfeeding with a low milk supply deserves a gold medal...or diamonds...or a trip to Fiji. Yes, I'm bragging on myself!
-still eating when you wake up, 11:30, 3:30, and after 7. You love your tight schedule just like momma.
-you love to mimic everything we say.
-when asked, "How does a horsey go?" you make a screeching noise. Another great party trick.
-wearing mostly 12 month outfits.
-still shake your index finger at everyone.
-like to dance and clap your hands when you hear music. Again, just like your momma.
-sometimes have to have a quick 3rd nap in the evening. I kinda like this one because it usually allows me to have dinner on the table more easily when Chaz comes home.
One thing happened this week that I'm hoping doesn't become a trend. The nursery worker at church had to come get me out of service because they couldn't calm Dean down. Eeek.
Once I came in, she immediately wanted me to hold her and was happy as a clam immediately after i picked her up. Yikes, I sure hope this is a phase. I don't want to be THAT mom with THAT kid. You know those people.
I'll be taking her to college and she won't get out of the car because she wants to be near me. On second thought, I don't mind that one bit. But in all seriousness, I hope it's just a little phase. I mean, I'm so much fun that I can totally understand why she wants to be around me. ;)
Here she is in happier times, before church...before dropping her off at the torture chamber, I mean nursery:
And after:
She kills me.
What on earth would I do without you!? Happy 11 months, sweet girl!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
3 comments:
I love that little white dress! Happy 11 months. :)
WHAT?! She's 11 months?! I can't believe I've only seen her twice in her lifetime. We must fix that ASAP! And your beach trip looked like a blast! Brings me back to when we went to Destin :)
They grow up to fast! She is to cute though!
Post a Comment