Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Friday, June 24, 2011

10 months

Oh sweet little one. 10 months have flown by! What on earth would I do without you? Without your smile? Your laugh? Your tiny feet? Your snuggly little body?? Your snotty little nose? :)




You have more and more of a personality each day.



-you wave your index finger sternly when we say, "No No Sammy". It's a great party trick.

-you let out a big "Aoooooooooooh" every time I ask where your belly button is. Don't know what you are trying to tell me but it gets a laugh every time.

-you eat any and everything. My little junior garbage disposal.

-still bathing you in the froggy tub. You have to scrunch down in it but I'm not ready to move you to the big girl tub. Too much work in my opinion.

-I may have to take down your Sonic Tot mobile. I can hear you over the monitor trying to pull it down. I think it's hilarious to hear you moving around in there.

-you cruise so easily on the couch and anything eye level that walking is imminent.

-I just laugh every time I think of you being a little human. You have little human clothes, little human likes and dislikes. It's just so funny!

Shout out to both of my grandma's for my new sparkly gladiator sandals, white jegging capris, and tank top. Holllllaaa!








Cute runny nose:



Thank goodness for clothing from the grandmas. Dean would be white trashin' it in only a diaper if it weren't for them. :)




Crusin' in my g-ride:



Helping momma in the kitchen:



Happy 10 months, Dean! My heart overflows with love for you, sweet angel.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: