Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bare with me...

I've got a TON of pictures to share! That's one thing about Miss Dean, she practically has a picture from almost every day of her life. (You think I'm joking?)

Tina came in on Tuesday and we had the BEST time catching up! She helped me out with Dean and helped me rearrange furniture/decorate my house. She's the best!!







I can't wait to meet her precious baby...they are adopting from Columbia. Amazing I tell ya!!!

On Saturday, the weather was just way too nice not to get out. We took Dean to the park for the first time and she LOVED it!






Daddy pushing her in the swing. It made me laugh because Chaz would hold the swing and wouldn't let go. Maybe it's an omen of things to come. I can imagine how it will be when she goes to college...



He finally let go...sniff!







She even went down the slide with dada!



Played on the dinosaur...







Baby midriff...






Had to try out the baby Pumas...






Homegirl was worn out!! We didn't even pull out of the parking lot before she was snoring. What a fun day we had!!

That evening, we went a birthday party at our dear friends' house, the Whitmire's. Drew cooked burgers on the grill, ate delicious cake, and watch a little March madness of course.

Chaz's dad holding Dean. It was a horse themed party so she wore her western gear. Her shoes are like size 2T but she didn't seem to mind. :)




Chaz's mom got her some bunny ears. I ended up wearing them...hey anything to get a laugh out of my child.















This morning, Dean went to the nursery without me today. Another big "sniff". :( Not to my surprise, the teacher said she did awesome! She didn't like for her diaper to be changed but that was it. Here she is before church:











With momma:



Oh yeah, I cut all of my hair off. Like I'm talkin any shorter and I'd have pulled a Britney Spears. I'm still kinda in shock that I did it because I didn't plan to do it when I went in. Oh well! Guess it's just hair! I needed a change anyway. :)

Hope everyone is out enjoying this weather!

2 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

She is just SO stinkin' cute!!

Allison said...

love, love, love your hair! and of course dean is just as precious as ever!