Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

30!

My dear sweet hubby turned the big 3-0 last week! I still can't believe it. In honor of his big day, I threw him a little Thunder-themed birthday party. We had a bunch of family come in which I thought was so sweet! Here's a couple of pics from the shindig:

Instead of a cake, I made some of Chaz's favorites...banana pudding and Double Doozies. I think I should have gotten bigger plates.




Making a wish...what more could he wish for? I'm his wife! ...*crickets*...



I love this pic of Drew (a long time childhood friend) and Chaz. So cute.



Rix and Braylon having some banana pudding:



Our sweet nephew, Tyce. He wore his Thunder gear in support of his Uncle Chaz:



And of course, you know who was there:








Can you tell she partied hard? Her dirty bib is the evidence.



Birthday cupcake leg warmers:




My mom and dad came up, too!



First balloon!


Gettin some grandparent love:




Opening his old man gifts:



I kinda like the glasses myself:



All the crew:



What a fun night! It was so sweet of everyone to come!!

And to my Chazzie, here's to another awesome year!! I look forward to what the 30's have in store for you. You are the best husband and father on the planet. Dean and I love and cherish you so much!! Happy 30th!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: