Here's a little photo montage of my little homegirl through the past several months...
3D sonogram:
Birth:
1 month:
2 months:
3 months:
4 months:
5 months:
6 months!
At 6 months, Dean is:
~ 15lbs exactly and 25 1/2 inches which puts her in the 25% in weight and 40% in height. She also has another ear infection. Poor baby!!
~ Sitting up completely on her own. I can leave the room now with her sitting up and not worry that she will fall over. Don't worry, I leave for only a few seconds. :)
~ Eating solid foods twice a day. She loves carrots, peas, sweet potatoes and squash.
~ Doesn't like to be rocked before she goes to sleep. I have to lay her down in the crib right when I notice she's tired. Not too happy about this one.
~ Says "ga ga" constantly. Will mimic me when I say it to her.
~ Working on her wave. She picks her hand up and moves it around clumsily. Precious.
~ Is just an all around happy and content baby which makes me swoon.
~ Pets her bunny to go to sleep.
~ Sleeps through the night usually from 8:30pm to 6:45 am...although I don't "officially" get her up until 7:30am.
~ Smiles and laughs when I come in to wake her up. It's probably my most favorite time of the day with her.
~ Loves Sammy. Watches her every move.
Oh, I have to post these pictures of Dean that I took for Valentines day for Chaz:
She was being so sweet the morning I took these. Gosh, I cannot get enough of this gal. I'm so glad I get to spend my entire day with her. We are best buds. I don't know how I ever survived without her.
Oh wait. I survived by this guy:
He too had a big birthday this past week...the BIG 3-0!! I can't believe that either. I met him when he turned 21! I'm saving another post for him in just a few days...
Chaz got me the best Valentines gift EVER!! A night at the historic Skirvin Hotel downtown OKC next weekend!!
It will be my first night away from Dean but I can honestly say I'm ready. Chaz's parents will watch her for the night and I am ecstatic! I can't wait to sleep in although Chaz joked that there's no way I'll be able to sleep past 7:30 am. He's probably right :) Thank you, Chaz!! Best. Gift. Ever.
Hope everyone is having a great week so far!!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment