Kitchen/living room
Below is our Christmas tree which we put in the study. Ok yes, your eyes are not deceiving you. There is rope tied to both sets of doors to hold the tree up. Ghetto, yes. Appealing, no. You see, out of the thousands of trees we looked at on the tree farm, we decided to get the most crooked one. (I'm being sarcastic here.) How dumb are we to get a tree with a trunk that looks like it's been ran over by a truck? I have no idea how we didn't notice it but alas, she looks pretty from afar, right? She's only fell over on me about 5 times. I think we got it secured now. Hahahaha!
Another view of the study (still have long way to go):
Oh and isn't this neat? We asked the builder to paint the built in white and the walls chamomile for us and I think it turned out awesome. I have to give props to my mom for the idea. Here is what it looked like before:
I've taken a bath every night since we've been here. It. Is. Stinkin'. Awesome.
Moving on, Dean officially was initiated into the Wester clan by attending her first Thunder game. I was a little apprehensive to take her at such a young age because it would be so loud. To my surprise, homegirl did great! She loved it!!!! She didn't fuss once and couldn't get enough of all that was going on around her. I could just eat her up:
With mumzie and big daddy:
Loving it, I'm tellin' ya:
She may have even had a taste of some frozen yogurt...she may have really liked it :)
Pooped:
We will definitely be taking her again since she did so great. I seriously could not ask for a better little booger. She is so close to rolling over it's not even funny. Maybe my next post will show her in action.
Hope everyone is ready for Christmas! I sure am!!!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment