Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

So, yeah, today is my due date...still here...

40 weeks!! Holy moly!! Today is officially my due date. Can't believe I'm not holding my sweet baby girl in my arms but instead, in my overly-stretched belly. I'm still holding out hope that she's going to come on her own. But at least I know Tuesday is truly my last day of this. :)
I'm scheduled to be induced at 7:30am Tuesday morning...eeek!!

Chaz and I have had a nice time this past week just piddling around town together, not really having any agenda. The reality that its no longer just the 2 of us has, I think, finally set in. We are sooo ready to start this new chapter in our lives!!

Anyhoo, I thought it would be funny to see how much I've grown during this pregnancy so here's what I looked like at 4 weeks to 40 weeks. Wow!! I have no idea how I escaped this pregnancy without any stretch marks.

4 weeks! Day after I found out I was preggers!


40 weeks-am I really this huge?!?


4 weeks belly:


40 weeks belly:


I can't wait for that "instant relief" everyone talks about once I have Dean. I've spent so many weeks uncomfortable, I've forgotten what "normal" feels like. I can't wait to:

Tie my shoes
Pick things up off the floor
Sleep on my tummy
Go for a run
Be able to reach things on a top shelf
Not run to the bathroom every 5 minutes
Have an "in-ie" belly button
Wear cute clothes
Squeeze through small spaces
HOLD MY BABY GIRL!!!

I will keep everyone updated. Chaz is supposed to update everyone here and on Facebook so hopefully, you will know what's going on asap :)

Again, thanks for all your support and love-we are soo close people!! :)

5 comments:

Terry said...

I think you look beautiful!

Jill said...

You can do it!!! Aug. 21 was my due date, too, and at my last appt, my doctor said I probably had 2 more weeks. Needless to say, my baby girl came 2 days later on Aug. 23. :)

Anything can happen...just be ready!

Melissa said...

so close, yay!

Ann Hastings said...

You're adorable first of all- We are praying for y'all and can't wait to see pictures of sweet baby Dean!!!

Jessica said...

Hang in there! You are almost there! You better have Chaz update! I can't wait to hear/read the news & see pictures of sweet baby girl Dean!

Good luck Bonnie. I'll keep you in my prayers!