Speaking of Dean, my office threw me the best baby shower last week. It was so incredibly sweet and everyone was so generous! Another gal in my office, Heidi, is having twin girls a month before me so we had a dual shower. It was so much fun! Made this pregnancy so much more real!!!
Our conference room:

Heidi & I with our 3 girls:

At home, unpacking all my loot:

This week I’m 25 weeks along…wow! Update on how Dean is growing: “Get ready for pat-a-cake! Baby's hands are now fully developed and she spends most of her awake time groping around in the darkness of your uterus. Brain and nerve endings are developed enough now so that your baby can feel the sensation of touch. Baby's nostrils, which have been plugged up until now, clear out (like he's taken a super-dose of Sudafed) and she can practice breathing through the nose. Your baby weighs about a pound and a half and is about 13½ inches long—roughly the length of one of those recorders you played in elementary school music class. Who's up for a round of "Hot Cross Buns?"

Haha I remember those recorders. Man I hope they have gotten rid of that curriculum by the time Dean enters elementary school. I cannot imagine how many people I annoyed with that stupid device.
In other news, I scheduled my follow up sonogram on our 5 year anniversary, May 20th. Nothing more romantic in my book than seeing our baby girl squirm around on screen. Can’t wait to get a little more information on her progress…I’m confident that everything is going to be just fine.
And finally, here I am at 25 weeks. Man oh man am I growing by the minute! I can literally feel myself stretching. It is so bizarre! Let me just tell you, the human body is miraculous.


Hope everyone had a terrific Mother's Day! I got to spend mine with my mom and family which was wonderful...even if it was only for less than 40 hours. Ha!
4 comments:
So glad to hear that you are okay after all that crazy weather. You are looking adorable!!
Bonnie you are just the cutest preggo lady! Glad to hear you guys are safe after the storms and that your little baby girl are doing great!
we are so glad y'all are alright, we've been praying for y'all and everyone who lives there!!!
so glad you had a great shower!
you are so cute!! and so glad y'all are okay and your house is still standing!
Post a Comment