Besides seeing Jerry Seinfeld, hanging out with friends, and having a few baking disasters (a cake I made fell over...so sad), this weekend was full of College Football. Surprise, surprise! My boss gave Chaz and me 2 tickets to the OU game in the suites!

One of the things that made it even that much “suit-er” (haha) was that we stayed bone dry. I felt so sorry for everyone outside. They were soaked! They are true Sooner fans. Ha!
This is probably, if not the best, way to watch a football game. You get to eat dinner before hand (salmon, mashed potatoes, fresh salad, veggies, etc) followed by all the dessert one can imagine. I had bananas foster…um wow! Never had that before!!! During the game they feed you again! It’s ridiculous. I’m sure I gained a pound or 2 just at the game alone. Ha!


Tomorrow night I’m attending a birthday party for a friend at church, Thursday night is another night filled with sweet girlfriends, Friday night is the State Fair of Oklahoma (weird not to say “Texas”)

with a few of our couple friends, Saturday is another OU game in Norman (sitting in a different Suite…thank you Sonic), and Monday, we leave for Vegas!! Aye Chihuahua! Like I said, luckily we have fun things planned. Can’t wait!
Probably the most boring post ever. Sorry. Hopefully they will be a little better after our Vegas trip. Maybe I’ll get to meet Britney. :)

:)
No comments:
Post a Comment