Or was anybody else a little uncomfortable watching the diving events last night? Those speedos seem to get tinier and tiner every year and the men showering together (insert uncomfortable laugh here) well, just a little odd for us. We only watched like 3 or 4 minutes of it before Chaz had to change the channel due to our uncomfortableness (is that a word?) Well, if it isn't, then it should be because that's what we were feeling. Don't you think they could dive just fine in a pair of spandex shorts? Same deal with the women's volleyball outfits. Of course, Chaz didn't seem to have a problem with those...:)
Welp, this is my last post before heading out for Mexico. Arribbaa!!!! I'm off to start packing. Hopefully we can get it all in one suitcase. I mean c'mon, how much do you really need to take to the beach? Everyone have a great rest of the week. I'll be thinking of you as I'm soaking up some much needed sun while listening to the waves crash at my feet. Hee hee!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment