Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Sunday, June 01, 2008

"2, 4, 6, 8-everybody rotate!"

Wow, so yeah, it's been awhile since my last post. Things have been a little busy. I went to visit my parents in Terrell for 3 days last week which was nice. I got to have a yummy dinner at Allison's new place (which is beautiful!) with Courtney & Jevanna. Thanks again for having us over. I had a blast!

This past Friday night, we partook in a little thing called a "Rotation Dinner". I'm sure you can figure out what it is by the name but I will describe what we did anyway, lucky you. :) We (about 20 people) started off at our friend's home, Drew & Amanda's, for appetizers. We had delicious bruschetta.

Everybody outside Drew & Amanda's home:


Amanda working hard in the kitchen:


After appetizers, we headed down to Luke's house for salad and fruit:


Here's Luke & his fiance, Mackenzie, posing it up for the cameras. (They better get used to it because their wedding is only a few months away :))


Then, we walked down a few houses to our house for the main course, chicken spaghetti:


Since we had to have 20 people sit down and eat, Chaz and I thought it would be a good idea to put everyone outside on our patio. I think it worked out nicely:




After dinner, we went to Chandy's where I can just let the pictures speak for themselves. Look how many awesome desserts!!!


By the time we got there, it was too dark outside to get a pic of the front of the house. So, here's a picture of her precious patio:


We had a great night full of fun, family & friends. We'll definitely need to do it again soon!

2 comments:

Ann Hastings said...

That is SO much fun, everyone did a great job- wonderful presentations!
Glad to hear you had a great weekend!

Allison said...

your patio is adorable! what a fun idea!