Looking forward to a long, 4 ½ day weekend. Whoohoo! I got off early from work today and took a vacation day tomorrow. I have absolutely NOTHING planned and that’s the beauty of it. Chaz also took Friday off so we get to spend it together—how ever we want. Love it! Don’t you just need those days every now and then?
Saturday, Chaz and I are running the annual 5K Redbud. It will be nice to get outside and get involved with the Oklahoma City community. I’m proud of Chaz for running it with me. I know he’s just thrilled…ahem, sarcasm. He’s really doing it for me. I didn’t want to run it by myself. Thank you Chazzie :) You’re the best!
Still training strong for the Memorial run that is rapidly approaching. I can’t believe April is already here! When I registered back in January, it felt like eons until the race. Now it’s in less than 3 weeks! I’m excited but also very nervous. Many people tell me it’s more of a mind race than an actual running race and I can see why. I have days where my mind is telling me “What are you doing? You’re not going to be able to finish!” but then I realize, hey, at least I’m trying and you’re doing your best. I just don’t want my nerves to get the best of me…they tend to do that to me sometimes. So along with combating the challenges to my physical body, I’m learning how to mentally prepare as well. Am I making any sense? Bottom line: stay positive, Bonnie!!
Oh, I wanted to share the latest pic of Drew, Manders & sweet little Braylon with you. Gosh Braylon's so cute!!!

Welp, I’m off to enjoy a wonderful, and very long, weekend. Hope everyone gets to do the same!
1 comment:
okay, i totally agree that this is one ad that will surely stick in your head....it always makes me want to go get some subway. :)
good job on the 5K...i need some of your motivation to rub off on me.
Post a Comment