The house looks so great already! I can’t wait to post pics for everyone. For now, I've posted few pictures from our big day Thursday down below.
1). Here we are at closing, signing our life away

2). In front of the title company

3). Our first picture in front of the house with our little family-notice Sammy. She was asking me mid picture what the heck was going on

4). Chaz carrying his bride over the threshold about to drop me and my fat butt

5). Our first roll of many, many, many coats of paint

It was so wonderful because we have had so much help from friends and family. Without them, Chaz and I would still be working on one room. We’re moving in this weekend so that means I’ve got to get packing. Not much else to write about because my life has been completely and utterly consumed with this house. Take care!
1 comment:
Oh Congrats on closing! I know y'all are so excited...and I feel ya on the painting. We painted the whole house too when we moved in and it's a job! Can't wait for some more pics of the cute house!
And if you are in Dallas soon, we'd love for you to come visit and meet Savannah! :)
Post a Comment